We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
We've turned a favorite sandwich into a family-pleasing casserole. It contains all the ingredients and flavors of a traditional Reuben. So what are you waiting for? Dig in!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (2.5-ounce) packages thinly sliced corned beef, cut into thin strips
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 8 slices rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press sauerkraut between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine sauerkraut, onion, sour cream, and garlic powder; stir well. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle corned beef evenly over sauerkraut mixture; top with cheese.
Remove crusts from bread; cut each slice in half diagonally. Arrange bread triangles over cheese, completely covering top of casserole; brush with melted butter. Bake 35 minutes or until bread is lightly browned.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Pineapple
- King Ranch Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Best Dinner Recipes: The 18 Best Casserole Recipes
- Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need
- Cheddar Potato Casserole
- Baked Goulash