Southwest Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hearty throw together casseroles like our Southwest Chicken Casserole, make for easy weeknight meals. Starting with convenient market shortcuts, like cooked rotisserie chicken, you can't go wrong.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend (onion, red and green bell peppers)
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 (6") corn tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Tear tortillas into 1" pieces; layer 1/3 of tortilla pieces in bottom of a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with 1/4 of chicken mixture and 2/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake 30 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated and bubbly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.