Steaming Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up a holiday-favorite anytime you want with this recipe for Steaming Green Bean Casserole. This easy throw-together version of green bean casserole is so tasty, you'll serve it with just about anything!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen French cut green beans, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pearl onions, thawed and drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, flour, and garlic; mix well. Add the green beans, onions, and pimientos; mix well and spoon into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle French-fried onions over the top of the casserole and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly and the vegetables are tender.
For another tasty variation of a green bean casserole recipe, try our Southern Green Bean Casserole!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 213
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.6g 11 %
- Cholesterol 6.1mg 2 %
- Sodium 618mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.