Steaming Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up a holiday-favorite anytime you want with this recipe for Steaming Green Bean Casserole. This easy throw-together version of green bean casserole is so tasty, you'll serve it with just about anything!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen French cut green beans, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pearl onions, thawed and drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, flour, and garlic; mix well. Add the green beans, onions, and pimientos; mix well and spoon into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle French-fried onions over the top of the casserole and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly and the vegetables are tender.
For another tasty variation of a green bean casserole recipe, try our Southern Green Bean Casserole!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 213
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.6g 11 %
- Cholesterol 6.1mg 2 %
- Sodium 618mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!