Two Step Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're just two steps away from a homestyle Two Step Tuna Casserole that will have your gang running to the table for dinner! Creamy and hearty, this tuna casserole always gets tasty raves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (12-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag potato chips, crushed
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add soup, tuna, milk, and pepper; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over top, and serve as is or as a casserole (see Tips).
- To serve this as a casserole, just spoon the hot tuna mixture into a casserole dish then top with the crushed potato chips. Grab a trivet and it's table-ready...in minutes!
- If you like this recipe then you're gonna love our collection of Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes. Plus, don't forget to check out our Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!