Waffle Fry Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our scrumptious Waffle Fry Chicken Bake takes advantage of the convenience of fresh tasting frozen foods we can keep on hand in our freezer. That way we can have a bubbling all-in-one hearty casserole anytime we want.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound 8-ounce) bag frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower mix in cheese sauce
- 1 (22-ounce) bag frozen, fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 can (10-3/4-ounce) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups frozen waffle fries
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except waffle fries, mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; uncover foil and top mixture waffle fries. Return to oven to finish cooking 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and fries are crisp.
- Looking for an equally kid friendly dessert to finish off this meal? Give our Drop in Ice Cream Sandwiches a try! Just three ingredients and the gang will love them!
- Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!