Waffle Fry Chicken Bake
Our scrumptious Waffle Fry Chicken Bake takes advantage of the convenience of fresh tasting frozen foods we can keep on hand in our freezer. That way we can have a bubbling all-in-one hearty casserole anytime we want.
Looking for an equally kid friendly dessert to finish off this meal? Give our Drop in Ice Cream Sandwiches a try! Just three ingredients and the gang will love them!
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time50 min
- 1 (1-pound 8-ounce) bag frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower mix in cheese sauce
- 1 (22-ounce) bag frozen, fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 can (10-3/4-ounce) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups frozen waffle fries
Read NextAmazing Hot Dogs 'n' Beans Skillet