Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Rich, silky smooth, peanut butter cheesecake chilled on top of a crunchy, chocolate crust and drizzled with melted dark chocolate. Oh yeah, you'll be asking for more, more, more once you have a bite of our decadent Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake!
What You'll Need
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cup candies, divided
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cookies in a resealable plastic storage bag and finely crush, using a rolling pin. Place in a medium bowl and add butter, mix well then spread over bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. With a spoon, stir in 1 cup peanut butter cup candies then pour into pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, until firm in center; cake will crack slightly. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 60 to 90 seconds, stirring occasionally until smooth. Place in a resealable plastic storage bag, cut tip off 1 corner of the bag, and drizzle chocolate over cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter candies. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, or overnight. Remove from springform pan then serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).