Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Rich, silky smooth, peanut butter cheesecake chilled on top of a crunchy, chocolate crust and drizzled with melted dark chocolate. Oh yeah, you'll be asking for more, more, more once you have a bite of our decadent Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake!
What You'll Need:
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cup candies, divided
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cookies in a resealable plastic storage bag and finely crush, using a rolling pin. Place in a medium bowl and add butter, mix well then spread over bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. With a spoon, stir in 1 cup peanut butter cup candies then pour into pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, until firm in center; cake will crack slightly. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 60 to 90 seconds, stirring occasionally until smooth. Place in a resealable plastic storage bag, cut tip off 1 corner of the bag, and drizzle chocolate over cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter candies. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, or overnight. Remove from springform pan then serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!