Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A slice of this Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake will transport your taste buds to someplace magical. This cheesecake is so creamy and decadent; it's a great choice for holiday parties or anytime you're looking to impress guests.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (13-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 chocolate-covered hazelnut candies, chopped
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well then spread mixture into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add in chocolate hazelnut spread; mix well. Add heavy cream and beat until it has a mousse-like texture. Stir hazelnut candies into mixture.
- Pour mixture over crust, and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
We like to serve each slice of this cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream and half of a hazelnut candy. We used Ferrero Rocher candies in this recipe, but, as always, any brand will do.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!