Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A slice of this Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake will transport your taste buds to someplace magical. This cheesecake is so creamy and decadent; it's a great choice for holiday parties or anytime you're looking to impress guests.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (13-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 chocolate-covered hazelnut candies, chopped
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well then spread mixture into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add in chocolate hazelnut spread; mix well. Add heavy cream and beat until it has a mousse-like texture. Stir hazelnut candies into mixture.
- Pour mixture over crust, and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
We like to serve each slice of this cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream and half of a hazelnut candy. We used Ferrero Rocher candies in this recipe, but, as always, any brand will do.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!