Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 mini cheesecake
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 11 Min
These are made with one of America's favorite cookies. You know, the ones that you dunk in milk, twist and eat the middle out of, and crumble on top of your ice cream. In this recipe, they make up the crust in out (perfectly-sized) mini cheesecakes. So if you can't decide between a cookie or a piece of really creamy cheesecake, no worries-you can have both in every forkful.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup finely crushed mini chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 4 mini chocolate sandwich cookies for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 310 degrees F. Lightly spray 4 (1-cup) ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together cookie crumbs and butter. Place 2 tablespoons of crumb mixture in each ramekin and, using your fingers, press down crumbs to form a bottom crust. (We don’t want the crust on the sides like a pie!)
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until creamy. Divide batter evenly between ramekins.
- Pour water into air fryer pan. (This will create the perfect moist surroundings for these to bake in.) Working in batches, if necessary, place ramekins in air fryer basket and air-fry 11 to 12 minutes or until tops are firm and slightly jiggly in the center.
- Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve. You can serve these right out of the ramekins or, if you would like to remove them, run a knife around the edge and invert them onto a plate (gentle shaking may be required). Once they pop out, gently invert them right-side up. Garnish with whipped cream and mini chocolate sandwich cookies.
Check This Out!
- For more individual sized recipes, check out our collection of Easy Meals for One!
- Want more cheesecake? Make our Candy Bar Cheesecake or our Brownie Cheesecake Bars.
- Use your air fryer more! You're gonna love our Showstopping Cherry-Pecan Brie, our Wake Up Air Fryer Avocado Boats, or our Weeknight Chicken Milanese!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- New York Deli Style Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Classic Italian Cheesecake