Peppermint Twist Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
We bet you'll like doing this twist. We mean, who wouldn't love bite-sized cheesecake morsels with minty candy dancing inside?!
What You'll Need
- 18 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 18 regular-sized muffin tins with paper baking cups. Place a chocolate wafer in bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Stir in crushed candy. Spoon evenly into paper cups and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until set. Cool completely, then cover loosely and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Top with whipped topping and a whole miniature candy cane for that perfect holiday treat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.