Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 55 Min
Our Orange Chocolate Cheesecake combines the great tastes of cottage cheese and orange yogurt for a refreshing dessert you can't resist--straight from the dairy aisle! Plus, we added a chocolate graham cracker crust and some chocolate-dipped oranges for a taste that's so good, you're gonna be running to the store--if you don't have the ingredients in your fridge already!
What You'll Need
- 18 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups sugar plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted and divided
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (5.3-ounce) containers orange and cream yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Chocolate-dipped orange sections
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender pulse graham crackers into crumbs. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and cottage cheese until well combined. Add sour cream, yogurt, the 1-1/2 cups sugar, eggs, orange juice, vanilla, flour, and the remaining 1/2 cup butter; beat until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into springform pan.
- Bake 55 minutes, turn oven off (center will be slightly jiggly), and leave pan in oven for 60 minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, remove sides of springform pan and garnish with chocolate dipped orange wedges.
Test Kitchen Tip
- To make the chocolate wedges, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir and continue to microwave until chocolate is smooth. Dip orange section in chocolate halfway and place on a waxpaper lined plate. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- For more recipes that have easy-to-use ingredients from your local freezer and dairy aisles, check out our Broccoli Cheddar Casserole and this scrumptious Cinnamon French Toast Bake!
- Have the need for cheesecake? We've got you covered with our Crispy Cheesecake Squares and for a fun change-of-pace check out our Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent desserts, check out our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!