The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Baja Barbecued Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Our Baja Barbecued Chicken has a barbecue taste from a Mexican-Caribbean ingredient combination that's a lip-smacking sensation.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks and/or thighs
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup light molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken on broiler pan; bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Turn heat to broil and broil chicken for 20 to 25 minutes, turning frequently.
- During the last 15 minutes of broiling, brush the chicken several times with sauce.
Apr 23, 2013
This sounds good. But do you think it can be cooked on a BBQ Grill after all it is the season to fire up the BBQ and Smoker. Might have to try it with Boneless chicken breast and on a Grill
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.