Baja Barbecued Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Baja Barbecued Chicken has a barbecue taste from a Mexican-Caribbean ingredient combination that's a lip-smacking sensation.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks and/or thighs
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup light molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken on broiler pan; bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Turn heat to broil and broil chicken for 20 to 25 minutes, turning frequently.
- During the last 15 minutes of broiling, brush the chicken several times with sauce.