Campfire Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you need something fancy or homey, this Campfire Baked Chicken can't be beat. Its combination of BBQ heat is great any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place chicken breasts in a large baking dish; sprinkle with salt if desired. In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth and hot pepper sauce; pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once; remove pan from oven. In another small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, oregano, and cumin; brush over chicken. Bake for 10 minutes more or until fully cooked.
Serve with flour tortillas, chopped tomatoes and onions, and maybe even sour cream and avocadoes for a make-your-own buffet.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"