We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy recipes don't get any tastier than Captain's Chicken. Just bread and fry chicken breasts and top with a medley of seasonings for this quick and savory dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish and dip chicken, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat. Add chicken, and brown 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Stir in wine, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. Reduce heat to medium; cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Serve topped with sauce from pan.
Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?