We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There really couldn't be an easier way to make such great-tasting chicken. Cheesy Chicken only takes 3 ingredients - but it will earn you endless tasty applause.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups cheese crackers, crushed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Place melted butter in a shallow dish; roll chicken breasts in butter, then in cracker crumbs.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until chicken is fork-tender and fully cooked.
To cook in the microwave, prepare as above. Cover the baking dish with waxed paper and microwave on high for 12 to 15 minutes. Rotate dish 1/2 turn after the first 6 or 7 minutes. Let stand, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Remember that cooking time may vary slightly depending on the wattage of your microwave. When you use the microwave, try putting the dish under the broiler for a few minutes to brown the chicken up a bit; then it's really cooked.