We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to go out to enjoy Tex-Mex food. Just try this easy-as-can-be chicken recipe. Its got that Tex-Mex influence at its best, perfect for that easy something different-for-a-change meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup medium hot chunky taco sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt (optional)
- 1 lime, peeled and sliced into 6 wedges
- cilantro or fresh parsley for garnish
What To Do:
In a large bowl, mix together taco sauce, mustard and lime juice to make a marinade. Add chicken, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes or up to 1-1/2 hours.
In a large skillet, heat butter until foamy.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade, and add to skillet. Cook about 10 minutes over medium-high heat, turning to brown on all sides. Add marinade to pan and cook about 5 minutes more, until fork can be inserted into chicken with ease and marinade is slightly reduced.
Remove chicken to warmed serving platter. Raise heat to high and boil marinade 1 minute; pour over chicken. Place 1 tablespoon yogurt on each piece of chicken and top each with a lime wedge. Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- 24 Quick & Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Crescent Chicken Squares
- 14 Favorite Chicken Breast Recipes
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Honey Garlic Drumsticks
- Your In-Law's Favorite Chicken