Chicken and Broccoli Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't buy frozen meat-and-veggie pockets. Follow this recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Pockets, and you'll have your own easy, homemade snack!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 ounces package refrigerated cooked and sliced chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup soup and the milk; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining soup, the chicken, broccoli, and pepper; mix well.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 12-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares. Place an equal amount of the chicken mixture in the center of each square. Fold the pastry over the filling, forming triangles. With your finger or a fork, pinch or press the edges together firmly to seal.
- Place the pockets on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Heat the soup and milk mixture over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Spoon over the pockets and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 332
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 31 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 756mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!