Chicken Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Our Chicken Lettuce Wraps were inspired by a popular restaurant item, and boy do they pack a whole lot of flavor! By marinating our chicken breasts in a homemade Asian marinade and sauteing them with a few simple veggies, before stuffing them into lettuce leaves, we can create restaurant-worthy lettuce wraps right at home.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves (1 head)
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion
- Asian sesame dressing for drizzling
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and chicken; seal bag and marinate 30 to 60 minutes in refrigerator.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add chicken chunks, discarding excess marinade, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Place lettuce on serving platter and top evenly with chicken, carrots, bean sprouts, and scallion. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 172
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 844mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.1g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
- Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
- Grandma's Gourmet Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Grilled Chicken Recipes: 6 Barbecue Chicken Recipes
- Old-Fashioned Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Classic Fried Chicken
- The Best Chicken Tenders Ever
- Baked Crispy Chicken
- Chicken & Veggie Shepherd's Pie
- Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites