The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More
Chinese Almond Noodle Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
As soon as your company rings your doorbell, they'll be wondering what smells so good. You won't have to ring a dinner bell to get them to the table for Chinese Almond Noodle Chicken.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet or a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, process noodles, almonds, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until noodles and almonds are finely crushed; transfer to a shallow pan or bowl.
- In another small bowl, beat together the eggs and soy sauce. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture then into crumbs, completely coating chicken. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked and its juices run clear.
Serve with sweet-and-sour sauce or spicy mustard. And why not try this with some of the flavored chow mein noodles that are available in the ethnic foods section of your supermarket?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!