We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just 4 easy ingredients you can make this succulent chicken drenched in thick pan gravy. Our Asian inspired recipe for Chinese Chicken is slow-cooked and absolutely delicious. It's especially good with fried rice or lo mein.
What You'll Need
- 1 chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients, except the cornstarch, in a Dutch oven and simmer, covered, for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the chicken is done, turning occasionally. Remove the chicken to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the pan juices from the Dutch oven and pour into a bowl. Add cornstarch and whisk until smooth. Bring the remaining pan juices to a boil over medium heat and whisk in the cornstarch mixture, stirring until thickened. Pour over the chicken and serve.
- Serve over hot cooked rice, fried rice, or noodles.
- Need help cutting up a whole chicken? Just click here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!