We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fruit and poultry are always a great pairing. That's why we made succulent Cranberry Chicken that you won't be able to resist!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to skillet, and brown on all sides. Remove chicken and place in prepared baking dish.
- In the same skillet, cook onion and celery until tender (do not brown); drain. Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined, and pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for about 50 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken, basting 2 or 3 times during baking. Serve chicken topped with sauce from baking dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.