Garlic Lover's Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chicken is juicy and flavorful, with a perfectly mellow garlic flavor. Serve Garlic Lover's Chicken tonight and enjoy the tastes of comfort.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) whole chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic head, separated into cloves (about 15)
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken in a roasting pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, basil, salt, and pepper; brush over chicken then place garlic cloves over and inside chicken.
- Roast chicken 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours, or until golden and no pink remains, basting occasionally. Cut into pieces and serve with pan juices.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.