Creamy Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With all the poultry farms down South, chicken is practically a staple. So it's a given that we'd find loads of super chicken dishes like this one to share with you.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 ½ to 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter; mix well. Spread half of cracker mixture evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, covering both sides, and place in baking dish over cracker mixture.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine soup, sour cream, and water; mix well. Pour soup mixture evenly over chicken.
- Top with remaining half of cracker mixture. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
Serve this over rice and sprinkle with some fresh chopped parsley to complete the dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!