Crunchy Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Crunchy Chicken Salad recipe is a real crowd-pleaser. Wonderin' why? 'Cause it's the perfect combination of simple ingredients with fancy tastes!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package Oriental-flavored ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Crumble uncooked noodles onto a baking sheet; set seasoning packet aside. Combine crumbled noodles with almonds and sunflower seeds on baking sheet. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Combine seasoning packet, the oil, sugar, and vinegar in a jar. Cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Combine chicken, coleslaw mix, toasted noodle mixture, and dressing; toss well. Serve immediately.
This easy one-dish meal makes good use of leftover chicken. If you prefer a meatless entre, just omit the chicken - either way, you'll enjoy your crunchy creation.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 535
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43g 67 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 124mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.7g 23 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %