Devilish Chicken & Corn on the Cob
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-frying-required chicken is devilishly crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. It'll please your whole family, whether they like breasts, thighs, wings or drumsticks. Pair it with our baked corn for smiles from ear to ear!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1 (3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, mustard, vinegar, thyme, ground red pepper, and salt; brush corn then chicken pieces thoroughly with mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Arrange corn in an 8-inch square baking dish; cover both dishes with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour; or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear; serve chicken with corn.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)