Dutch Oven Roasted Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These savory chicken breasts are 'roasted' in a Dutch oven on the stovetop for quick and easy convenience.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion, vertically halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Heat oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken breasts evenly with Greek seasoning. Brown chicken in batches 3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes, onion, and olives to pan; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst, stirring frequently. Stir in garlic and chicken. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is done and onion is tender. Remove chicken from pan. Stir lemon juice into tomato mixture in pan.
- Place chicken breasts on a serving platter. Spoon tomato mixture over chicken and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.