Dutch Oven Roasted Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These savory chicken breasts are 'roasted' in a Dutch oven on the stovetop for quick and easy convenience.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion, vertically halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Heat oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken breasts evenly with Greek seasoning. Brown chicken in batches 3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes, onion, and olives to pan; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst, stirring frequently. Stir in garlic and chicken. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is done and onion is tender. Remove chicken from pan. Stir lemon juice into tomato mixture in pan.
- Place chicken breasts on a serving platter. Spoon tomato mixture over chicken and serve.