Five Star Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a reason why we call this dish Five Star Chicken -- because it tastes like something you would order from a fancy restaurant. The good news here is that you don't have to spend Michelin Star prices to eat like the rich and famous! This easy chicken dish is super affordable, and can be made in the comfort of your own kitchen. Get ready for restaurant quality food at your kitchen table!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat chicken evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; saute chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove to a platter and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients except parsley to skillet and cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce thickens and chicken is warmed through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 307
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.0g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 106mg 35 %
- Sodium 640mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!