Fruity Marinated Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
They say when life gives us lemons we should make lemonade. So I guess that means when life gives us fruit juice, we should give it another life - and here's an easy way that you'll really enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup pineapples juice from a 20-ounce can of pineapple (any style)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 4 (1- to 1-1/4-pound) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pineapple juice and Italian dressing. Place the chicken in the mixture, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the barbecue grill to moderate-high. Remove the chicken from the marinade, discarding any excess marinade.
- Place the chicken halves on the rack about 6 inches from the heat for 12 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally, or until the chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
This will also work well with bottled French dressing instead of Italian.