Herbed Chicken and Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hand-breaded chicken simmered in a satisfying blend of fresh sauteed veggies and Italian herbs makes this a really yummy meal. Not to mention it's super easy, because it's all prepared in one dish! We like to serve it with rice or linguine.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 large mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Combine breadcrumbs and 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; dredge chicken in mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper to skillet; saut 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, and salt; return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in oregano and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!