Herbed Chicken and Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hand-breaded chicken simmered in a satisfying blend of fresh sauteed veggies and Italian herbs makes this a really yummy meal. Not to mention it's super easy, because it's all prepared in one dish! We like to serve it with rice or linguine.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 large mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Combine breadcrumbs and 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; dredge chicken in mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper to skillet; saut 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, and salt; return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in oregano and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!