Honey Pecan Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Honey Pecan Chicken Breasts recipe takes first place when it comes to easy chicken recipes. Not only is it easy, but the combination of soy sauce and honey give it a salty and sweet taste you're going to love. What really makes this special? We used crushed cornflakes cereal to give the chicken a crunchy texture that you won't be able to resist!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, whisk soy sauce and honey. In a second shallow dish, combine cornflakes and pecans; mix well.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in soy sauce/honey mixture, then coat with cornflake mixture, pressing mixture onto chicken. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and the coating is golden.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Whether you're making this as an easy weeknight meal, or serving it up to impress the guests, we recommend serving it with some delicious Stuffed Spuds and our Southwestern Vegetable Medley for a complete, hearty meal that will satisfy just about anyone.
- Our Tasty, Quick, and Easy Chicken Recipes has something to satisfy everyone! It's perfect to browse when you're not quite sure what to make for dinner.
- To wrap things up, check out our Sweet 'n' Salty Dessert Recipes or these decadent Easy Chocolate Pie Recipes! These recipes will satisfy that sweet tooth and make the perfect end to a perfect meal.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 315
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 1,150mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.