Maple Citrus Watermelon Glazed Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having special company or celebrating a special occasion? Then our Maple Citrus Watermelon Glazed Chicken will do you proud. Plump chicken breasts are bathed in a tangy Asian marinade before grilling and topping with a luscious easy to make Maple Citrus Watermelon sauce.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups watermelon puree
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves minced fresh garlic
What to Do
- Simmer watermelon puree, lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup, and cinnamon together in a heavy saucepan for 20 minutes or until sauce is thick; keep warm.
- Place the chicken in a large resealable bag with remaining ingredients and seal tightly. Allow to marinate at least 2 hours or up to 12.
- Grill until cooked through and no pink remains, and arrange on a warm platter. Pour the glaze over the chicken and serve.
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!