The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Get out your skillet and prepare your taste buds for a rich and tender chicken dinner full of Italian-American flavor. Marsala Chicken is so easy to make, but your guests would never know.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine or sherry
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour and 1 teaspoon salt; dredge the chicken in the flour mixture. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat; saut the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside; add the butter, wine, bouillon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Return the chicken to the skillet, add the mushrooms, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes more, or until the chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemony Frozen Iced Tea
Lemony Frozen Iced Tea is one of our favorite cooling treats for the warmer months. Serve it as is to the kids, or dress it up with lemon slices!