We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out your skillet and prepare your taste buds for a rich and tender chicken dinner full of Italian-American flavor. Marsala Chicken is so easy to make, but your guests would never know.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine or sherry
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour and 1 teaspoon salt; dredge the chicken in the flour mixture. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat; saut the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside; add the butter, wine, bouillon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Return the chicken to the skillet, add the mushrooms, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes more, or until the chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!