Mini Chicken Pot Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These personal-size portions of Mini Chicken Pot Pies bake up in no time in our ovens. Using readily available shortcut ingredients from our market; we'll feel like homemade heroes without the hard work!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken strips, diced
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, gravy, vegetables, salt, and pepper; mix well. In a small bowl, combine baking mix, milk, and eggs with a fork, mixing until well blended.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with 1 tablespoon chicken mixture, then spoon another tablespoon of baking mixture over chicken mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes, loosen sides of pies from pan, and serve immediately.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.