Mini Chicken Pot Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These personal-size portions of Mini Chicken Pot Pies bake up in no time in our ovens. Using readily available shortcut ingredients from our market; we'll feel like homemade heroes without the hard work!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken strips, diced
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, gravy, vegetables, salt, and pepper; mix well. In a small bowl, combine baking mix, milk, and eggs with a fork, mixing until well blended.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with 1 tablespoon chicken mixture, then spoon another tablespoon of baking mixture over chicken mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes, loosen sides of pies from pan, and serve immediately.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!