The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mustard Pecan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Are you tired of the same old breading on your chicken week after week? If so, we have a solution. The sweetness of the honey and the molasses in here really complement the tangy mustard and crunchy pecans. Mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Season the chicken breasts with the salt.
- In a shallow dish, combine the molasses, honey, and mustard; mix until well combined. Place the pecans in another shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken in the molasses mixture, then in the pecans, coating completely.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!