Old World Spanish Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This saucy Old World Spanish Chicken one-pot is chock-full of fresh-tasting ingredients guaranteed to deliver full, comforting flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté about 15 minutes, or until golden on all sides, turning occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no pink remains. Remove bay leaf, and serve.
For an easy version of the rich and creamy traditional custard dessert, end this meal with a Spanish Flan. Easy enough to make for a weeknight meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!