Parmesan-Baked Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 31 Min
- READY IN
- 38 Min
Chicken Parmesan, anyone? Whenever we're out at a fancy restaurant and see a Parmesan chicken recipe on the menu, it always catches our eye. It's the kind of chicken dinner that's reliably tasty. If you're looking for a chicken dinner recipe that'll wow your family and friends, then our recipe for Parmesan-Baked Chicken Breasts will certainly put smiles on their faces.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta sauce, warmed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place garlic and olive oil in a small microwave-safe glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
- Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat preheated baking sheet with cooking spray, and place chicken on baking sheet. Coat chicken with cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until golden and done. Serve with pasta sauce.
Preheating the baking sheet before baking the chicken makes the Parmesan coating especially crispy. Also, briefly heating the garlic in olive oil intensifies the garlic's flavor.
This recipe would go great with a side of Lyonnaise Potatoes!
- Start off dinner with our Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 272
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 466mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.2g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!