Peachy Glazed Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peachy Glazed Chicken is for all you "Georgia peaches," wherever you are!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3- to 3 1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (29-ounce) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine flour, ginger, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add chicken pieces a few at a time and shake to coat completely; reserve remaining flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning to brown on all sides; drain, if necessary.
- Add peaches and syrup, the soy sauce, marmalade, and remaining flour mixture to skillet, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 50 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and the juices run clear. Serve with sauce and peaches spooned over chicken.
Make sure to use peaches in heavy syrup for a nice thick sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 667
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 9.5g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 70g 140 %
- Cholesterol 231mg 77 %
- Sodium 2,012mg 84 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).