No Toil Chicken in Foil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most everybody loves to eat, but I don't know anybody who loves scrubbing those hard-to-clean baking pans. The gang will be thrilled when you have this tasty winner 'cause making it in foil means that the cleanup crew gets the night off!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope dry Italian dressing mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1½ pounds total)
- 2 bell peppers (1 red and 1 green), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut in half then into ½-inch slices
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Place the dry dressing mix in a shallow dish. Coat both sides of the chicken breasts evenly with the mix. Lay each piece of chicken on a piece of aluminum foil about 12" x 18".
- In a large bowl, combine the bell peppers, zucchini, onion, and Italian dressing; toss until well mixed and completely coated. Place evenly over the chicken breasts. Drizzle any remaining dressing over the vegetables. Place 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese on top of each breast and seal the foil packages tightly.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
- Serve the individual portions in the foil, carefully opening the packages to allow the steam to escape.
I let adults open their own chicken packets at the table, but if you do that, make sure they're very careful. The steam from inside the packets is very hot!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 219
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 881mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One bite of this veggie side dish and everyone at the table will be saying "This is My Favorite Spaghetti Squash!" We've made this low-carb dish a little cheesy, a little creamy, and a lot flavorful, so that everyone at the table will enjoy!