Picnic Potato Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between potato salad and chicken salad? With this recipe, you don't have to, since it's a mix of both! Our Picnic Potato Chicken Salad is a great picnic go-along. It's easy to make and offers the best of both worlds. Plus, you'll love the creamy dressing!
What You'll Need
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 pounds)
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan filled halfway with water, boil chicken breasts about 10 to 12 minutes or until no pink remains in center. Drain water, pat breasts dry with a paper towel, and allow to cool; cut chicken into small chunks, place in a medium bowl, and stir in potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk relish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, pepper., and paprika Toss dressing mixture into chicken and potatoes until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
It's easy to create a crunchy version of this salad. Just add 1/2 cup drained sliced water chestnuts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 550
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 49 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 931mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %