We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
By boning these chicken breasts yourself, you're certainly going to save a bundle. And when you make them like this, they taste restaurant fancy.
What You'll Need:
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, each split in half
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/2 cup (about 2 stalks) sliced celery
- 1 cup canned French-fried onions
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels; place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream, ketchup, relish, and celery. Pour mixture over chicken and bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Remove from oven and top with onions before serving.
For a real homemade treat, try our Onion Strings recipe and use those on top instead of the canned onions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Classic Fried Chicken
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Favorite Chicken Breast Recipes
- Easy Grilled Chicken Recipes: 6 Barbecue Chicken Recipes
- Tropical BBQ Chicken Packets
- Asiago Crusted Chicken
- Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Chicken a la King in a Hurry
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks