Shortcut Chicken & Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken & waffles are becoming a fast favorite breakfast meal. Sometimes, you may not have enough time in the busy mornings to have everything homemade. That's where our Shortcut Chicken & Waffles come in! This easy and delicious recipe is done in a fraction of the time as the original! No one will ever know the difference!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted according to package directions
- 4 frozen breaded chicken breast tenders, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup honey
What to Do
- Place 2 waffles on each plate.
- Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch slices and distribute evenly over waffles.
- Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.
- If you want a smaller portion with the same great taste, check out our Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites!
- Looking for an original take on chicken and waffles? This Country Chicken and Waffles recipe might just be the thing you're looking for!
- Fun Fact!
- Though the exact origins of Chicken and Waffles are unknown, recipes for this delicious dish date as far back as the 1700s!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've come up with a modern day way to serve up a classic dessert, and we're sure you're going to love it! Our Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake features everything you love about Boston Cream Pie, including yummy yellow cake, creamy filling, and a layer of homemade chocolate glaze. This easy poke cake will quickly become one of your favorites!