Shortcut Chicken & Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken & waffles are becoming a fast favorite breakfast meal. Sometimes, you may not have enough time in the busy mornings to have everything homemade. That's where our Shortcut Chicken & Waffles come in! This easy and delicious recipe is done in a fraction of the time as the original! No one will ever know the difference!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted according to package directions
- 4 frozen breaded chicken breast tenders, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup honey
What to Do
- Place 2 waffles on each plate.
- Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch slices and distribute evenly over waffles.
- Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.
- If you want a smaller portion with the same great taste, check out our Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites!
- Looking for an original take on chicken and waffles? This Country Chicken and Waffles recipe might just be the thing you're looking for!
- Fun Fact!
- Though the exact origins of Chicken and Waffles are unknown, recipes for this delicious dish date as far back as the 1700s!