Shortcut Chicken & Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken & waffles are becoming a fast favorite breakfast meal. Sometimes, you may not have enough time in the busy mornings to have everything homemade. That's where our Shortcut Chicken & Waffles come in! This easy and delicious recipe is done in a fraction of the time as the original! No one will ever know the difference!
What You'll Need:
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted according to package directions
- 4 frozen breaded chicken breast tenders, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup honey
What To Do:
- Place 2 waffles on each plate.
- Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch slices and distribute evenly over waffles.
- Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.
- If you want a smaller portion with the same great taste, check out our Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites!
- Looking for an original take on chicken and waffles? This Country Chicken and Waffles recipe might just be the thing you're looking for!
- Fun Fact!
- Though the exact origins of Chicken and Waffles are unknown, recipes for this delicious dish date as far back as the 1700s!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.