We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade-tasting, fast, and easy. Yep, Skillet Chicken is just what we need with today's busy schedules.
What You'll Need
- 1 (from a 2-ounce box) envelope onion or onion mushroom soup mix
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, partially thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
What to Do
- In a large skillet, blend together the soup mix, oil, water, lime juice, and garlic powder; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil then stir in chicken, vegetables, spaghetti sauce, and wine. Cook, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 482
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 101mg 34 %
- Sodium 1,132mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g 19 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %