We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade-tasting, fast, and easy. Yep, Skillet Chicken is just what we need with today's busy schedules.
What You'll Need
- 1 (from a 2-ounce box) envelope onion or onion mushroom soup mix
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, partially thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
What to Do
- In a large skillet, blend together the soup mix, oil, water, lime juice, and garlic powder; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil then stir in chicken, vegetables, spaghetti sauce, and wine. Cook, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 482
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 101mg 34 %
- Sodium 1,132mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g 19 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.