Skillet Shepherd's Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This delicious old-fashioned-tasting recipe for Shepherd's Pie is made in a snap in a skillet, using today's shortcuts. The result? The "stick-to-their ribs" heartiness they're expecting, without a lot of work for us!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (see below)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes (see below)
What To Do:
In a large skillet, combine all the ingredients except the potatoes over high heat; mix well.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and dollop with the potatoes. Serve immediately.
Make it even easier by using packaged pre-cooked sliced chicken and instant mashed potatoes.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 473
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 31g 63 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 999mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.