Skillet Shepherd's Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This delicious old-fashioned-tasting recipe for Shepherd's Pie is made in a snap in a skillet, using today's shortcuts. The result? The "stick-to-their ribs" heartiness they're expecting, without a lot of work for us!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (see below)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes (see below)
What to Do
In a large skillet, combine all the ingredients except the potatoes over high heat; mix well.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and dollop with the potatoes. Serve immediately.
Make it even easier by using packaged pre-cooked sliced chicken and instant mashed potatoes.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!