Spicy Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
While the oven is on for this, why not throw in some potatoes to bake? It's no more work and in 60 minutes, dinner is ready. It'll give you more time to visit with your guests.
What You'll Need
- 1 chicken (2½ to 3 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Place the chicken in a 9" x 13" baking dish and rub well with the salt and pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; blend well and pour over the chicken, coating well. Bake for 1 hour, basting occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
A quick tossed salad and maybe Fancy Stuffed Zucchini Wow! What a meal!