Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Roasted Idaho Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted Brussels sprouts and oven roasted potatoes are tossed together in a lightly sweetened vinaigrette to make this easy and delicious side dish. We're sure our recipe for Roasted Idaho Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts can make a veggie lover out of anyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound Idaho potatoes, washed, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved, with tough outer leaves removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In prepared roasting pan, toss potatoes, Brussels sprouts, 1-1/2 tablespoons oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until tender and beginning to brown, gently stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine lemon juice, remaining oil, garlic, mustard,and honey, whisking to combine. Pour vinaigrette over potato and Brussels sprouts mixture, and toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.