We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're sure to make a hit when you serve up these spicy chicken drumsticks! Make them for an easy weeknight dinner or the next time you're expecting the gang.
What You'll Need
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place drumsticks in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over them.
- Bake drumsticks 30 more minutes, or until chicken juices run clear and no pink remains.
- Love chicken? How about drumsticks? We've got plenty of Chicken Drumstick recipes HERE!
- Chicken drumsticks are really easy to use here, but any chicken parts will work, even a whole chicken cut into eighths.