Honey Lemon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Honey Lemon Chicken is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy! Whip this recipe up after church, and taste the southern hospitality as friends and family devour this delicious sticky chicken! It'll be come a fast fave for Sunday supper--or any time you want to serve it up!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 chicken (3 pounds) cut into 8 pieces
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, place 1/2 cup melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tbsp butter, honey, and lemon juice; mix well and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely. Place coated chicken into baking dish with butter, coating completely on both sides. Place top side down in baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove from oven and turn chicken over. Spoon honey mixture over chicken, then bake for an additional 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Before You Start Cooking!
Did you know that lemons are technically berries? That's pretty cool!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.