Stuffed Chicken Quarters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make your own cheesy, veggie filled mixture and stuff it right under the bird's skin. This way your chicken will be extra moist and juicy. Stuffed Chicken Quarters is an everyday recipe that shouts "special" with every bite!
What You'll Need
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 to 6 chicken quarters (thighs or breasts)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Saut the zucchini in the butter in a 2-quart saucepan until tender. Remove from heat and add the bread, egg, cheese, and pepper; mix well.
- Loosen the skin of each chicken quarter to form a pocket; spoon stuffing mixture into pocket.
- Put chicken in an ungreased 9 x13-inch baking pan and bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through.