Sweet Mustard Barbecue Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
South Carolinians sure are proud of their barbecue, and this sweet mustard sauce is certainly something to be proud of. Whether it's served on chicken or pork, it's a taste you're gonna love!
What You'll Need
- 1 3- to 3-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the chicken pieces on a large rimmed baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. In a medium-sized saucepan, cook the corn syrup, ketchup, mustard, and vinegar over medium heat, until well combined and heated through.
- Brush the mixture over the chicken and grill for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken, brush again with the mixture, and grill for another 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
Make sure your fire isn't too hot, because you don't want the outside of the chicken to get overdone before the rest of it's cooked through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!