We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You want something easy and quick, but fancy-looking? Well Sweet'n'Saucy Chicken fits your wish list perfectly. Cook this easy chicken skillet meal up tonight and enjoy it right away.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into -inch strips
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until moderately hot; add the chicken, carrots, onion, and green pepper.
- Stir-fry until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. In a small bowl, mix orange juice, chili sauce, flour and packed brown sugar and stir into the chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Serve over cooked noodles or rice. This is great made in a wok, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.