Tex Mex Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says you have to go to a restaurant to get authentic enchiladas? Our 5-ingredient chicken enchilada recipe goes together in no time and is sure to spark lots of smiles at your table!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, the onion, and 3/4 cup enchilada sauce; mix well. Place equal amounts of mixture in center of tortillas.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.